Sunday, November 12, 2017

Changes

A la Billie Holiday... There's been a change in the weather, and there's been a change for me. I've changed my place of livin' and things are new to me. All my routines are changin'; nothin's gonna be the same. The only thing I'm keepin' is my same old name.

I've moved from my city apartment into a country house my son bought recently. It's not deep 'country' but far enough for me. It has been many years since we've shared a living space and I'm looking forward to this arrangement. I have one wing of the house all to myself and he enjoys the rest. There is a lovely swimming pool and I enjoy having morning coffee in the patio pool side. One of the neighbors, on the far right corner of the back yard, has a horse that puts his head over the high fence and watches us as we chat over morning coffee.

I'm still settling in, but it won't be long before I start new projects and write about them. Keep tuned in.

No comments: