Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Keyboards

I just purchased a wireless keyboard and number pad. I've been told they will make playing the game, Lord of the Rings Online easier and more fun. So far, I think I will like using it, but I have to say going thru the connection to the computer process has left me a little frazzled! For some reason it took several hours yesterday of 'help' coming into my computer to install drivers and other such utilities, but it only took 10 minutes or less on my son's computer.

This morning when I wanted to try out the new keyboard, I had to try several times to get the keyboard and the computer connected. With a 'walk thru' over the phone, I finally got the two devices working together and low and behold, I can now practice using the new keyboard and mouse. I have not played Lord of the Rings yet, but will start playing the game later today with my son and daughter.

The three of us used to play a very nice game called A Tale In The Desert, but after 3 or 4 years playing the game each time it upgraded, we decided to try another game. The three of us live in different states and it's a nice way to spend an hour or two during the week, sharing the game as we chat with each other on a conference call.

MS Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000


No comments: