Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Reading

I have learned how to download library books to my HP Touchpad. Choosing a book and having it available to read in a matter of seconds is truly amazing!

I enjoy reading and usually have several books on hand so as soon as I finish reading one, I can begin reading another.  Physically holding a book, turning the pages, placing a book mark and flipping thru photos is part of my enjoyment when reading, consequently, I never thought I would like reading an ebook.

Surprise! Surprise!

I not only enjoy reading electronic books on a device, browsing the list of books at the library while sitting in a comfy chair at home is also a pleasure. Choosing the type and size of the font, turning pages with the lightest of touches, and not having to worry about returning books when due, has made me an ebook convert.

I'm not ready to give up owning real books though. I will still visit the library and browse the sale table for goodies the librarian weeds from the shelves.


eBook
eBook


No comments: