Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Theater: Freud's Last Session by Richard

Frances and I enjoyed the play, Freud's Last Session, which was performed at the San Jose Repertory Theater.

The location was London England and the timing is when England entered the World War ll.

The stage was Freud's home office,which was decorated with a large desk, bookcase, chairs, lamps and windows leading to a balcony and the lighting was perfect. The sound affects of air raid sirens and airplanes seemed real.

The cast Sigmund Freud played by Michael Flynn and C.S. Lewis played by Benjamin Evett, and the conversion between the two was incredible.  I found my self so interested in the subjects discussed about life, death and god that it held my attention for the whole play.

Frances and I discussed how much we enjoyed the play while driving home.

[Editor's note: This story was written by Richard]


Freud's Last Session Poster
Freud's Last Session Poster

No comments: