Saturday, December 21, 2019

Memories

Memories


I have a sea of memories
stored
within my mind. Like bubbles
floating in the air,
the years of my whole life have been
recorded there.

The sweet love of family that
softens
sadness when a loved
one loses life.
The ups and downs of living, the
struggle and the strife.

The happenings of
kindnesses
all along the way;
the joy of making friends that
also came along
and stayed.

My memories are a
universe
I visit now and then
recalling people that I've known
and the places where
I've been.

Sometimes in conversations
about
current social trends,
you will hear me say,
"I remember when-"


Marion Bigelow November 2019



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful lovely Poem !!! A poetic delight !!! .. we really love your posts .. keep them coming !!