Monday, January 02, 2023

12 Nights of Gratefulness Night 9 by MrsB, RCane, KimB

[Editor's Note]

During these 3 years of COVID19 and Global Difficulties, it is sometimes hard to remember that Good Things Still Happen.

We would like share some of our Good Things, spread along the 12 Nights of Christmas, that take us from Dec 25th: The First Night of Christmas to Jan 5th: The Twelfth Night.

We hope our joys, both the profound and the mundane, bring kindess and happiness to your lives.

Wishing all a happy, fun and safe holiday season.

MrsB, RCane, KimB


Night 9

MrsB:
My children are loving and take interest in my life
KimB:
I am thankful for my friend T and her family, who all share a passion for horses. She keeps me abreast of the latest information from the barns and the horseshows and how our horse-friends are doing. Sometimes I go with her to the barn to help feed the horses. Horses crunching their hay or rattling their grain buckets are like music for my heart.



No comments: