Sunday, January 01, 2023

12 Nights of Gratefulness Night 8 by MrsB, RCane, KimB

[Editor's Note]

During these 3 years of COVID19 and Global Difficulties, it is sometimes hard to remember that Good Things Still Happen.

We would like share some of our Good Things, spread along the 12 Nights of Christmas, that take us from Dec 25th: The First Night of Christmas to Jan 5th: The Twelfth Night.

We hope our joys, both the profound and the mundane, bring kindess and happiness to your lives.

Wishing all a happy, fun and safe holiday season.

MrsB, RCane, KimB


Night 8

RCane:
generally good health and not seeing my obit in the mornings .. lol .. whilst losing folks I know every day .. (time marches on eh? .. sigh ) incredibly I am reaching 77 years of age ..in January!
KimB:
I am thankful for my 3 cats: Othello, Lucky and Bette.

Othello is my alarm clock, he reminds me to get up and FEED ME-NOW!. Othello enjoys his naps on his human pillow, stretching out on my legs.

Bette saves her affection for when I nap or bedtime. At once, she is on the bed and showering me with head bumps and demands for cuddles. She is fond of snuggling under my arm with purrs of happiness.

Lucky, has been an active companion. He follows me around, he sits next to me and watches what I do. He is curious about every thing. He likes to take my pen away when I write, as if saying: ENOUGH of THAT! He makes me laugh as he bounds around the house and when he curls up on the bed with his super long tail wrapped around him.



No comments: