Wednesday, October 16, 2019

El Rancho S-OH-S Part 07 by KimB

Episode Going Away

Discussions with The County can be quite illuminating. Not so much as in having an epiphany or getting insight on a topic but rather like getting hit by a multitude of perspectives.


Act 1 Scene 7 Excavating Ancient Plans
sound effect: approaching foot steps

Bolt What do you want?
Moi I have these really old plans and I would like to know if they can be updated to current standards.
Bolt How old are they?
Moi Old
Bolt How old?
Moi The reign of Thutmose I the third pharaoh of the 18th dynasty of Egypt 1506–1493 BC.
Can I show them to you?
Bolt Don't even open them!!! I won't look!!!
Moi Oh! Why? Don't you want to see them?
Bolt NO!!!!!
I WON'T LOOK AT THEM!
Moi Oh ... is there are problem?
Bolt I'm LEAVING CALIFORNIA!!!
I can't wait to get away from here!
If I look I might be entrapped!
GO AWAY! GO AWAY!
GO AWAY! GO AWAY!

End Act 1 Scene 7 Excavating Ancient Plans
sound effect: fleeing steps


Clearly not a fan of
National Geographic Ancient Egypt Specials


No comments: