Wednesday, December 29, 2021

12 Days of Gratefulness Day 5 by MrsB, RCane, KimB

[Editor's Note]

During these many months of COVID19, it is sometimes difficult to remember that Good Things Still Happen.

We would like share some of our Good Things both the profound and the mundane, hoping some of them might bring joy to your own lives.

Wishing all a happy, fun and safe holiday season.

MrsB, RCane, KimB


Day 5

MrsB
Being born in America

KimB
My spouse ElGato.

Like many things it seems only a short time ago we met. I don't keep track of such things but he tells me it's 41 years. I once told him I knew he was a "good catch" because I never got a cold after kissing him. Our years together have had their ups and downs and in-betweens and all the variety that goes with life. I wouldn't trade even 1 second for anything or anyone else.



No comments: