Thursday, December 30, 2021

12 Days of Gratefulness Day 6 by MrsB, RCane, KimB

[Editor's Note]

During these many months of COVID19, it is sometimes difficult to remember that Good Things Still Happen.

We would like share some of our Good Things both the profound and the mundane, hoping some of them might bring joy to your own lives.

Wishing all a happy, fun and safe holiday season.

MrsB, RCane, KimB


Day 6

R. Cane
Thankful for such a wonderful family extended as they are all over the USA .. and beyond on land sea or air..

KimB
Suspenders

Before COVID19 I purchased some suspenders at a department store. I am not sure why I bought them, perhaps I thought they would be a nice fashion statement. I think they cost $5. I never used them until recently. As I've gotten older it takes a bit more time to bend over and stand up again. I found that I can leave my pants unbuttoned and use the suspenders to hold them up. Now when I have to bend over I don't have to undo the button. It's amazing how many times you have to bend down during the day.



No comments: