Monday, December 26, 2022

12 Nights of Gratefulness Night 2 by MrsB, RCane, KimB

[Editor's Note]

During these 3 years of COVID19 and Global Difficulties, it is sometimes hard to remember that Good Things Still Happen.

We would like share some of our Good Things, spread along the 12 Nights of Christmas, that take us from Dec 25th: The First Night of Christmas to Jan 5th: The Twelfth Night.

We hope our joys, both the profound and the mundane, bring kindess and happiness to your lives.

Wishing all a happy, fun and safe holiday season.

MrsB, RCane, KimB


Night 2

MrsB:
That I had the parents that I had
KimB:
I am thankful that (with encouragment) I am doing what I need to do for my future. That I was able to set aside my pride and shame to stand in line with hundreds of other people, like myself. To receive the bounty of kindness from thousands of others, whom I will never know, who provide food and items for the Food Pantry. Thankful to the many volunteers that donate their time to sort it and pack it for distribution.



No comments: