Thursday, December 29, 2022

12 Nights of Gratefulness Night 5 by MrsB, RCane, KimB

[Editor's Note]

During these 3 years of COVID19 and Global Difficulties, it is sometimes hard to remember that Good Things Still Happen.

We would like share some of our Good Things, spread along the 12 Nights of Christmas, that take us from Dec 25th: The First Night of Christmas to Jan 5th: The Twelfth Night.

We hope our joys, both the profound and the mundane, bring kindess and happiness to your lives.

Wishing all a happy, fun and safe holiday season.

MrsB, RCane, KimB


Night 5

RCane:
love our pets and animals .. the wildlife and ducks and life in the country
KimB:
I am thankful for my friend O and her family. We have known each other for many years. Her support and wonderous gifts this year have made what is hard, a bit easier. She has been in the same emotional place with members of her family so she knows there are easier paths. None are easy but some are better to tread. Her constant encouragement to Find A Way is invaluable.



1 comment:

Michael Hausman said...

I’ve been following your 12 days of Christmas and I’m thankful for your kindness and sharing of our family history. I’m thankful for your excellent prose, as I’m woefully lacking in my ability to express myself. My the new year bring all better fortune and health as our health is our wealth.