Saturday, December 31, 2022

12 Nights of Gratefulness Night 7 by MrsB, RCane, KimB

[Editor's Note]

During these 3 years of COVID19 and Global Difficulties, it is sometimes hard to remember that Good Things Still Happen.

We would like share some of our Good Things, spread along the 12 Nights of Christmas, that take us from Dec 25th: The First Night of Christmas to Jan 5th: The Twelfth Night.

We hope our joys, both the profound and the mundane, bring kindess and happiness to your lives.

Wishing all a happy, fun and safe holiday season.

MrsB, RCane, KimB


Night 7

MrsB:
Thankful for TV. So I can keep up with politiics and current news and also so I can watch baseball games on the TV
KimB:
I am thankful for my friend A. We have been friends with for a long time. She has been in similar emotional circumstances and provides wonderous and direct insights. She is compassionate and caring. Her outlook and experience shine as a beacon for me. She knows the drill and can open the door for me to see what's possible and what's important. They are not the same. She provides her knowledge freely to help me navigate the rougher parts of the future: helping me Find A Path that works for me.



No comments: